When an offer is accepted, it becomes an active bet. At this point, each participant has paid their side of the bet, and no one can back out. Once the match starts and is completed, it becomes a completed bet.
When are bets considered final?
- When the match has completed
- When the match results are verified
What if a match never starts?
- The bet is cancelled
- All funds are returned to the participants
What if a match doesn't finish?
- The bet is cancelled (even if the bet type was not dependent on the final outcome)
All funds are returned to the participants
What if the bet results are incorrect?
- Submit a new support ticket
- Enter the email associated with your account
- Select “Bet results” as the topic
- Enter the match and bet details into the description area
- Upload any supporting documents